I have experienced some unpleasant things in my time.
- A carton of curry soup once leaked in my (unlined) leather Mulberry bag.
- I once stepped on a slug. Without any socks on.
- When I was little I ate what I believed to be a piece of green pepper. It was a very small, very hot, green chilli.
- A duck once stood on my foot when I was wearing open-toed sandals.
- When he was a couple of weeks old Jack pooed (with some force) all over my new cream carpet.
But none of these things are as unpleasant as being woken in the morning by a face full of warm wet baby projectile vomit that has your child has missiled at you from their crib.
It was a chunderstrom.
Nay, a VOMcano.
Reflux mums: We stand united.