Another day that started before I was ready.
- He’ll go back to sleep in a minute if I ignore him.
- He seems to be getting louder.
- Yep, he’s definitely awake.
- I really should sort out the curtains in this room.
- Maybe I can sleep through his noise if I put headphones in.
- But will the neighbours?
- Pretty sure he’s just done a poo.
- He has done a poo.
- Ok, if I feed him perhaps he’ll drop back off.
- It’s almost 6am now, if he falls back to sleep now we can get another hour.
- Or 50 minutes.
- 45 minutes sleep would be really nice.
- Perhaps I’ll put him on his playmat while I snooze.
- But what if he chokes on a wooden block?
- Oh good, he’s found the keyboard.
- …..Aaaaaaaand we’re up.
- Ok, what’s for lunch?